[R] Warning from installing packages in R3.6.1

Mon Sep 16 10:25:25 CEST 2019

The message you are seeing is coming from RStudio, not from R.  You can
see it here:

https://github.com/rstudio/rstudio/blob/cf5076a88a219a275a2d128191c12c1f8f4e3890/src/cpp/session/modules/build/SessionBuildEnvironment.cpp#L164-L168

It's possible that updating RStudio will make it go away; if not, you
probably have to contact them to find out why it's showing up.  The R
team can't do anything about it.

Duncan Murdoch