[R] Automating package updates after major version change

Patrick (Malone Quantitative) m@|one @end|ng |rom m@|onequ@nt|t@t|ve@com
Sun Apr 26 19:16:43 CEST 2020

A package on github called yamlpack appears to do a lot of the work
involved. I can't vouch for it personally.

https://github.com/combiz/yamlpack