[R] Automating package updates after major version change

Sarah Goslee @@r@h@go@|ee @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Apr 26 19:11:45 CEST 2020

Not so coincidentally, I just worked thru this for myself.

I did want to rebuild and reinstall everything, but as automatically
as possible, although in a way that let me see what happened and what
went wrong.

http://numberwright.com/2020/04/clean-and-new/

There are several things to consider: CRAN packages (easy), GitHub
packages (less easy), and random other packages (require manual
intervention).

I'm sure there are other possible workflows.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee (she/her)
http://www.numberwright.com