[R] [FORGED] Re: pair correlation function of 3D points

Eric Leroy |eroy @end|ng |rom |cmpe@cnr@@|r
Wed Apr 29 14:28:55 CEST 2020

Dear all,
I am sorry to see all the reactions I provoked from a newbie user. Anyway, thank you for the answer I think that the pcf3est function responds to my question.
Indeed the spatstat is a very impressive library and I am very grateful to the the developers.
Best regards

Eric LEROY
Responsable de la plateforme microscopie électronique
ICMPE - UMR 7182
2/8, rue Henri Dunant
94320 THIAIS
T : 01.49.78.12.09