[R] [FORGED] Dependent Variable in Logistic Regression

Mon Aug 3 09:25:25 CEST 2020

    > That's a bit harsh.  Isn't the best advice here, to post a
    > reproducible example...  Which I believe has been
    > mentioned.

    > Also, I'd strongly encourage people to use
    > package+function name, for this sort of thing.

    >     stats::glm

    > As there are many R functions for GLMs...

Sorry, Abby, I do disagree here ((strongly enough as to warrant
this reply) :

We're talking about doing "basic" statistics with R,  and these
function in the stats package have been part of R even before
got a version number.

So, no,  glm()  {and the stats package} are the default and I still
think everybody should know and assume that.

Martin