[R] Trend value from smoothing spline trend fit

Tue Aug 11 16:31:46 CEST 2020

Caveat: Did not look at any of your links.

However, the usual answer for this sort of question is ?predict.gam  (in
general, predict.whatevermethod)
Have you consulted the man page? If this is not what you want, you may need
to explain more carefully.

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."