[R] R Script Modification Questions

Stephen P. Molnar @@mo|n@r @end|ng |rom @bcg|ob@|@net
Tue Aug 18 17:35:11 CEST 2020

Thanks to the kind folks on this list, this is an elegant replacement
for the clumsy R script that I that I wrote.

However, I do have a few changes that I would like to make. The problem
is that while I know how to make changes in Python, I am still bumbling
around in R Code.

The day-to-day changes in the data are in the cvs file downloaded in
line 11 of the code.

What I would like to do is use linetype, rather than color, in line 27.

The date in the title of the plot , line 33, is the max value of the
date in in line 14 and I would like to use that rather than edit the
Script every time the date changes.

I'd appreciate assistance in making these changes.

Thanks in advance,.

--
Stephen P. Molnar, Ph.D.
www.molecular-modeling.net