[R] R Script Modification Questions

Tue Aug 18 20:09:33 CEST 2020

1. Generally you should make your posts self-contained -- I see no line
14's or 33's or whatever. Note that you did not continue the old thread
either. I have no desire to go poking around in previous threads (others
certainly may!).

2. Re: max of dates.

 max(as.Date(c("1976-04-07","1982-02-22")))
[1] "1982-02-22"

You seem to be asking basic questions that indicate a need to spend some
time with R tutorials, in this case S3 methods and dates. See ?"date-time"
for a terse but dense explanation; numerous web tutorials are available
that are more suitable for most of us learning new R or R package features.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."