[R] ON the installation of: abnormally-distributed/cvreg

Ishaqbaba |@h@qb@b@ @end|ng |rom y@hoo@com
Tue Dec 8 10:00:36 CET 2020

Hello Sir,
Hope this email finds you hale, healthy and safe.

I have been having problem in installing this:
install.packages("remotes")
remotes::install_github("abnormally-distributed/cvreg")I am cureently using R 3.6.2 and Rstudio 4.0.3
https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/cvreg/index.html
when i use the above link to get even the older version from the archive i always got the following message:
Object not found!

The requested URL was not found on this server. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again

Hope you put more light for me on that.
Thank youIshaq

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]