[R] ON the installation of: abnormally-distributed/cvreg

Tue Dec 8 20:01:42 CET 2020

Do note in the posting guide linked below (Please read it!), it says:

"For questions about functions in standard packages distributed with R (see
the FAQ Add-on packages in R
<http://cran.r-project.org/doc/FAQ/R-FAQ.html#Add-on-packages-in-R>), ask
questions on R-help.
If the question relates to a *contributed package* , e.g., one downloaded
from CRAN, try contacting the package maintainer first. You can also use
find("functionname") and packageDescription("packagename") to find this
information. *Only* send such questions to R-help or R-devel if you get no
reply or need further assistance. This applies to both requests for help
and to bug reports."

So have you done this?
(though you *might* get a reply here if you get lucky).

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."