[R] FInd packages in need of Update (like RStudio)

Dr Eberhard W Lisse e| @end|ng |rom ||@@e@NA
Wed Dec 23 15:38:41 CET 2020

Hi,

does anyone know how one would look which packages require an update
(like the Tools -> Update Packages) but can do it from R (ie Rscript) or
any other way from the command line (on the MAc)

I would like to build this into my update script which currently does
brew, cpan and pip3 :-)-O

greetings, el
--
Dr. Eberhard W. Lisse   \         /       Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
el using lisse.NA             / *      |  Telephone: +264 81 124 6733 (cell)