[R] Finance & R

John C Frain |r@|nj @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Dec 26 14:17:24 CET 2020

Diethelm Würtz was responsible for the development of Rmetrics until his
untimely death in a car accident.  You might like to read the tribute to
him from ETH.  May he rest in peace.

https://www.phys.ethz.ch/news-and-events/d-phys-news/2016/08/barbara-and-diethelm-wuertz.html

John C Frain
3 Aranleigh Park