[R] Identification of Turning Points in a Signal

Ogbos Okike g||ted|||e2014 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Feb 16 08:57:31 CET 2020

Dear Abby,
Thank you.  I will look at your stimulated data and then run the code with
it.

But since I am dealing with real data and also have volumes of it,  I would
like to send my real data to you.

The OULU05 is attached with dput function.  It is labeled Ogbos_dput.  I
would be surprised if it was stripped off.  Then I will resend it.  If,  on
the other hand,  you don't want it as dput data,  then I will email the
large data through your private box.
Warmest regards
Ogbos

On Sun, Feb 16, 2020, 08:14 Abby Spurdle <spurdle.a using gmail.com> wrote:

> Note that your post does not contain a minimal reproducible example.
> I, and presumably most other readers, do not have the file "OULU05".
>
> Also, your first post referred to "% CR variation", however, your
> second post referred to "counts".
>
> I created a simple simulated data set:
>
> --------
> sim.data = function ()
> {   year = 1:100
>     month = (0:99 %% 12) + 1
>     day = (0:99 %% 28) + 1
>     counts = sample (1:2000, 100)
>     data.frame (year, month, day, counts)
> }
> data = sim.data ()
> --------
>
> After replacing the "data" object (as above), everything worked fine.
> (Except that the inequality needed modification based on the value of
> counts).
>
> Maybe the problem is with your dataset...?
> Or maybe there's some step in your code that results in missing
> values, given your input?
>
> Also note that the head and tail functions, are useful for both
> inspecting data, and describing your data to others.
>
> --------
> head (data)
> tail (data)
> --------