[R] Identification of Turning Points in a Signal

Ogbos Okike g||ted|||e2014 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Feb 16 17:09:01 CET 2020

Dear Abby,
I have run your code with the generated data. Thanks.

The first script still runs OK while the second script had the same
issues with your generated data (it could not identify the pits).

I will try to attach the data, OULU05. The head and tail of the data are:
  year month day counts
1    5     1   1   6080
2    5     1   2   6027
3    5     1   3   5824