[R] RSA package adjust alpha for a1-a4 confidence intervals

David Winsemius dw|n@em|u@ @end|ng |rom comc@@t@net
Wed Feb 19 02:59:48 CET 2020

On 1/23/20 12:19 PM, Christopher Steinman wrote:
> Hi, I'm not experienced with R at all.  I'm using some canned code to produce RSA models in the RSA package.  I'd like to be able to adjust the alpha for the a1-a4 confidence intervals.
>
> This doesn't appear to be a native option for the RSA package, unless I'm missing something because I'm a novice.  Is there an easy way to do this?
>
> Any advice would be appreciated, thanks for your time in advance!
>
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

R is a plain text mailing list. You should adjust the settings of your
mail client to reflect the fact that you have been advised of this.

You should also provide a small data set and explain what "a1-a4
confidence intervals" might be.

--

David