[R] Package httr::GET() question

Roy Mendelssohn - NOAA Federal roy@mende|@@ohn @end|ng |rom no@@@gov
Sat Feb 22 17:38:41 CET 2020

Thanks.  Yes that is what I found out.  We are switching our web service to require strict encoding  (a lot of services got caught when Apache Tomcat made a similar switch)  and are trying to see if it that will break any of our R packages before we make the switch,

As always,  appreciate all the people who took time to respond.

-Roy