[R] [FORGED] Re: rmgarch: source package installation problem

Pietro Coretto pcoretto @end|ng |rom un|@@@|t
Fri Jan 3 07:56:54 CET 2020

Dear All

I could solve the problem: I removed my .Rprofile and I could install
the package via the usual

install.packages("rmgarch")

My .Rprofile contains few settings, therefore, it was not too difficult
to understand what was conflicting with the installation.  The issue in
.Rprofile was the following

q <-  function (save="no", ...) {
    quit(save=save, ...)
}