[R] Computation of r.squared for weighted least squares linear models

Sebastian Starke @@@t@rke @end|ng |rom hzdr@de
Tue Jan 7 08:14:12 CET 2020

Hi,

recently I posted a question about how R computes the value for the
"r.squared" statistic internally for weighted least squares linear
models on crossvalidated.com (see:
https://stats.stackexchange.com/questions/439590/how-does-r-compute-r-squared-for-weighted-least-squares)
including a minimal code example but unfortunately did not get an answer.

I would greatly appreciate if any of you who know the answer could reply
either here or directly on my post on crossvalidated.

Thanks a lot in advance!

--
Sebastian Starke

Computational Science Group (FWCC)
Department of Information Services and Computing (FWC)
Building 312, Room 9
Phone: +49 - 351 - 260 3693

Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden-Rossendorf e.V.
http://www.hzdr.de

Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Dr. h. c. Roland Sauerbrey, Dr. Ulrich Breuer
Vereinsregister: VR 1693 beim Amtsgericht Dresden