[R] Fixed effects regression constant (intercept) using lfe::felm

Thu Jul 9 16:15:05 CEST 2020

While you may get lucky here, your experience on SO indicates that you may
do better by contacting the package maintainer (?maintainer) and asking
him/her to refer you to appropriate references, as this sounds like a
statistical methodology query.

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."