[R] Seeking implementation of my algorithm 'spdspds' - a novel algorithm for solving Linear Programming Problems with O(L^1.5) computational complexity

jacob bogers jk|boger@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jun 11 09:28:37 CEST 2020

" not having any access to the resources "
You have internet (as is proven by sending this email)
you even have R cli these days on mobile (I do anyway).
Learn R , code,  let me know how it turns out