[R] Seeking implementation of my algorithm 'spdspds' - a novel algorithm for solving Linear Programming Problems with O(L^1.5) computational complexity

Abby Spurdle @purd|e@@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jun 12 02:14:29 CEST 2020

> solving Linear Programming Problems with O(L^1.5)
> computational complexity

I'm not an expert on this topic.
However, a quick glance at the topic suggests that these sorts of
algorithms are usually exponential in "n", here the number of
variables/dimensions.
Apparently, "L" is the number of input bits.

Your notation suggests your algorithm is dependent on the number input
bits only, and is otherwise constant in the number of
variables/dimensions.
So, we can solve an LP with hundreds of millions of variables,
near-instantaneously...?