[R] R Software Risk Analysis

Fri Jun 19 00:55:13 CEST 2020

R is open source software that is offered as-is, and many users of R utilize additional "contributed" packages which are developed and vetted independently of the R Core members. In addition, it is common for users of R to add minor functionality in the course of obtaining useful results, which are clearly out of scope for R Core or any CRAN package maintainers. You may be able to find consultants who will address your concerns for a fee, but AFAIK that is not a service offered by the authors and maintainers of R and CRAN.

https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/policies.html