[R] How to loop over two files ...

Ana Marija @okov|c@@n@m@r|j@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Jun 20 02:34:32 CEST 2020

Hi Rasmus,

I got those SNPs from two GWAS-es which I run with different
phenotypes and I would like to compare weather the top SNPs in both of
them are in LD.
So 1n.txt and 1g.txt are just top SNPs from those two GWAS-es.
Unfortunately https://ldlink.nci.nih.gov/?tab=ldpair works for only
two SNPs at the time and I need to do that for 300 pairs