[R] How to loop over two files ...

Sat Jun 20 03:33:36 CEST 2020

All of your torrent of requests for help to have others do your work for
you are about genomics issues. Why aren't you posting on the Bioconductor
Help forum instead, where both the expertise and tools for such matters
exist?  I would characterize your posts here as being largely inappropriate
for that reason.

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."