[R] How to combine two rows in a data table into a third new row, such that the values in the row are added together in the new row?

K. Elo m@||||@t@ @end|ng |rom pp@|net@||
Wed May 6 11:09:42 CEST 2020

Hi!

With 'dplyr':

dt_count %>% mutate(STATUS=ifelse(STATUS %in%
c("Resolved","Closed"),"Resolved/Closed",STATUS)) %>% group_by(STATUS)
%>% summarise(n=sum(N))

Output:

1 Assigned          135
2 Cancelled          20