[R] Help with R-Markdown please

Poling, William Po||ngW @end|ng |rom @etn@@com
Wed May 13 21:54:04 CEST 2020

I have R on personal laptop for consultative purposes from time to time, however, I cannot move data, confidentiality constraints, as you can imagine.

I have initiated another IT ticket with organization, I think I will get to the bottom of this at some point.

Thank you.

WHP

Proprietary

-----Original Message-----
From: Rasmus Liland <jral using posteo.no>
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2020 2:50 PM
To: Poling, William <PolingW using aetna.com>
Cc: r-help using r-project.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Re: [R] Help with R-Markdown please

**** External Email - Use Caution ****

On 2020-05-13 19:27 +0000, Poling, William wrote:
> if this is something I can do without IT admin access.

Hi!  O.T. on laptops: Also, perhaps it is easier to find another laptop.  There seems to be some great ThinkPads readily available anywhere around the U.S., like an X61 or X220 or something, at least that is my impression from various Facebook groups ... I mean if it is easier for you to complete your work on another machine where you have admin access ... just for making a rmarkdown presentation or something, not for working with the sensitive insurance data ...

Best,
Rasmus

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT OF INFORMATION:\ This e-mail may con...{{dropped:16}}