[R] Help with R-Markdown please

Rasmus Liland jr@| @end|ng |rom po@teo@no
Wed May 13 21:49:30 CEST 2020

On 2020-05-13 19:27 +0000, Poling, William wrote:
> if this is something I can do without IT admin access.

Hi!  O.T. on laptops: Also, perhaps it is
easier to find another laptop.  There seems
to be some great ThinkPads readily available
anywhere around the U.S., like an X61 or X220
or something, at least that is my impression
from various Facebook groups ... I mean if it
is easier for you to complete your work on
another machine where you have admin access
... just for making a rmarkdown presentation
or something, not for working with the
sensitive insurance data ...

Best,
Rasmus