[R] [External Email] Re: [External] Re: access for free more than 500 essential Springer Nature textbooks

Felipe Carrillo m@z@t|@nmex|co @end|ng |rom y@hoo@com
Sat May 23 07:57:53 CEST 2020

They can be downladed. I saved two of them to my desktop as pdf earlier.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, May 22, 2020 at 10:35 PM, Mark Leeds<markleeds2 using gmail.com> wrote:   Hi: I'm not sure about the other link that was sent because I didn't try
it  but, in the case of the link that I sent,
you can obtain the pdfs of a lot of the books shown.