[R] [External Email] Re: [External] Re: access for free more than 500 essential Springer Nature textbooks

peter dalgaard pd@|gd @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat May 23 20:13:27 CEST 2020

Some of them are generally available. At least they look that way from here....

E.g., (shameless plug...)

https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-0-387-79054-1

-pd