[R] WG: Packegs for mathematics

ELLENBERGER Mihaela m|h@e|@@e||enberger @end|ng |rom un||r@ch
Mon Nov 16 11:02:05 CET 2020

________________________________
Von: ELLENBERGER Mihaela
Gesendet: Montag, 16. November 2020 10:24
An: CRAN-submissions using R-project.org
Betreff: Packegs for mathematics

Hello

I'm undergraduated student of Biomedical Sciences in Switzerland and learning how to work with R.

Currently I'm using R-Studio.

I would like to now, which packeges sholud I install please for mathematics ( analysis)?

My collegeues don't use all the same maths software ( some of them are using Excel, SPSS, Mathematica, etc.)

-Funktionen,Serien, Folgen,Grenzwerte, Stetigkeiten

-Integralrechnungen

-Differentialrechnungen

-Analysis multivariant

Could you sent me an advice please, because there are so many packeges in R.

Kind regards

Mihaela Ellenberger

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]