[R] WG: Packegs for mathematics

Mon Nov 16 20:17:13 CET 2020

Good advice on R packages cannot be provided unless **you** first inform
for what purpose the packages are intended.

You should look here before posting further:
https://cran.r-project.org/web/views/

You may also wish to post search queries like "R package to do ..." here:
https://rseek.org/

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."