[R] How to use R for Speech to text conversion

Wed Oct 7 20:31:41 CEST 2020

Have you checked here:
https://cran.r-project.org/web/views/NaturalLanguageProcessing.html

Speech to text is a very complex, specialized task requiring, I would
expect, a lot of IP. It would not surprise
me if you have to resort to big time, specialized software products with or
without R. "Speech to text with R"
found some hits, but mostly the google package you refer to. You might do
better with Python.

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."