[R] How to use R for Speech to text conversion

Thu Oct 8 03:51:28 CEST 2020

Whether you use RStudio is up to you... the heavy lifting would be done by R anyway.

I am not a STT person, but TensorFlow was recently released on CRAN [1] so there may be more opportunities for R users to make headway in this area.

[1] https://tensorflow.rstudio.com/installation/