[R] Question about the package "MatchIt"

Jeremie Juste jerem|eju@te @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Oct 10 08:38:27 CEST 2020

Hello Maria Cristina,

On Friday,  9 Oct 2020 at 19:39, Maria Cristina Maurizio wrote:
> Hi! I'm trying to perform propensity score matching on survey data and so
> for each individual observation I have a statistical weight attached. My
> question is: is there a way within the package to consider these weights in
> the matching procedure?
I'm afraid it is difficult to help you based on the information you have provided.

Could you please provide more information about your issue ?
A minimal reproducible code would be of great help to have a more
precise idea of the problem you are facing.

Best regards,
--
Jeremie Juste