[R] Question about the package "MatchIt"

Patrick (Malone Quantitative) m@|one @end|ng |rom m@|onequ@nt|t@t|ve@com
Sat Oct 10 18:28:20 CEST 2020

Maria Cristina,

The MatchIt homepage at https://gking.harvard.edu/matchit has a link
to a mailing list specific to the package and it has searchable
archives. You will probably have better luck there than a general R
programming list. Though a quick perusal of the user guide at that
site makes me think the answer is probably "no."

Pat

On Fri, Oct 9, 2020 at 7:02 PM Maria Cristina Maurizio
<mariacristina.maurizio using gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi! I'm trying to perform propensity score matching on survey data and so
> for each individual observation I have a statistical weight attached. My
> question is: is there a way within the package to consider these weights in
> the matching procedure?
> Thank you very much.
>
> --
> Maria Cristina Maurizio

Patrick S. Malone, Ph.D., Malone Quantitative
NEW Service Models: http://malonequantitative.com

He/Him/His