[R] Help in Coding

Wed Oct 14 07:25:54 CEST 2020

1) If you get help on this mailing list, it will generally be from someone like yourself... not an "administrator".

2) You desperately need to learn how to send your emails to this list in plain text format... See [1] to see how WE see your html-formatted email run through a blender. Sending in plain text is a setting in your email client... there are way too many client software packages out there for us to be able to help you figure that out.

3) Read the Posting Guide mentioned at the bottom of every email on this mailing list. One of the items you should note is that homework help is off-topic here. (We don't know what help would break the ethics rules of your educational institution, and they by definition have avenues for student assistance.)

4) This is not a "do my work for me" service. If you want non-homework help, post a reproducible example using plain text so we can quickly get an R session setup with your problem data and (broken?) code. [2][3][4]

[1] https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/2020-October/469056.html

[2] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

[3] http://adv-r.had.co.nz/Reproducibility.html

[4] https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/reprex/index.html (read the vignette)