[R] Dear R experts, I have a question about meta-analysis

Michael Dewey ||@t@ @end|ng |rom dewey@myzen@co@uk
Wed Oct 28 14:04:35 CET 2020

Dear Zhang

There is a mailing list dedicated to meta-analysis in R where your
question may get more attention. Before posting it would be a good idea
to look at the archives as this issue comes up there repeatedly.

For a link to the archive and for instructions on registering for the list.

Michael

On 27/10/2020 13:32, 21803005 using zju.edu.cn wrote:
> Dear R experts,
>
> Greetings from China! I'm Zhang in the College of Education, Zhejiang University, and I am recently running a meta-analysis. Since research using the randomized controlled trial (RCT) often dismissed reporting the correlation (r) between multivariate outcomes, for instance, a study measuring students' gains on problem solving skills with three aspects and reported the pre-post scores respectively, but obviously these three aspects were correlated. I wonder if and how I could integrate the effect sizes among these three aspects into an overall effect size without getting the concrete 'r'? Could R project and (or) function help me solve this problem?
>

> Best,
>
> Zhang

> Zhang Enming (张恩铭)
>
> PhD Student
>
> Department of Curriculum and Instruction
>
> College of Education, Zhejiang University
>
> Tel: +86 17649850218
>
> Email: 21803005 using zju.edu.cn
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Michael