[R] How to model multiple categorical variable in r, using gee model

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Sep 22 01:35:33 CEST 2020

Hi Augustinius,
You have been set a problem that requires a lot more information than
is in your request. Also, you have flagged it as a "homework" problem,
so you are unlikely to get much help on this list. Sadly, this sort of
problem sometimes arises when being nice to the instructor is more
important than having the relevant knowledge and I can't help you with
that.

Jim