[R] How to model multiple categorical variable in r, using gee model

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Sep 22 02:47:31 CEST 2020

Hi Augustinius,
You are probably familiar with some of these:

http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/R/library/geepack/html/geeglm.html
https://faculty.washington.edu/heagerty/Courses/b571/homework/geepack-paper.pdf
https://rdrr.io/cran/geex/f/vignettes/articles/mestimation_bib.Rmd

Good luck with it.