[R] Geolocating image frames automatically from an already georeferenced image

Rodofili, Esteban Nicolas erodo|||| @end|ng |rom u||@edu
Mon Apr 5 21:46:14 CEST 2021

Hi! I have drone footage on a still position I want to analyze as separate image frames in Google Earth Engine. Nothing was geolocated. I georeferenced an image frame with ground control points in Global Mapper. I am wondering if in R I could take the remaining image frames and automatically geolocate them using the georeferenced frame, without going one by one or using ground control points. The video is always still in the same position so what I need is to give the remaining image frames the same geolocation as the one I georeferenced with the ground control points. If not possible in R, I welcome other suggestions. Thanks.

Esteban N. Rodofili
Ph.D. Student - Interdisciplinary Ecology Program, SNRE
Lic. in Biology - Mgtr. in Public Policy
Marine Geomatics Lab
University of Florida
UF Climate Action Plan - Transportation Working Group
352-284-6828
erodofili using ufl.edu
https://www.thelecourslab.org/

I stand in solidarity with Graduate Assistants United and demand the University of Florida:
1.      Follow through with its agreement to pay certain fees on behalf of GAs as outlined in Article 10.6 of our Collective Bargaining Agreement.
2.      Discontinue all business relationships with Aramark due to their use of prison labor, and directly consult with the Food Justice League, Gator NAACP, Dream Defenders, and allied groups on the upcoming food service vendor contract to ensure racial equity.
3.      Immediately reverse its plan to demolish the Maguire and UVS Graduate Family Housing complexes.
4.      Immediately revoke its new furlough policy.

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]