[R] Getting different results with set.seed()

Thu Aug 19 10:26:41 CEST 2021

When you provide an actual minimal reproducible example we will be able to help you. 2000 lines is excessive to demonstrate the problem.

Based on your description, I think you are doing some computations before you set seed, and your results depend partly on the values computed prior to the set.seed.