[R] Mapping of groups of countries

george brida george@br|d@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Dec 29 21:34:17 CET 2021

Dear R users,

I would like to map with R the following countries (with their names on the
map) as follows: the first group in red composed by China, Bangladesh,
Eypt, Indonesia, South Korea, Nigeria. The second group in blue composed by
Brazil, Pakistan, Philippines, Vietnam.

The third group in green solely composed by South Africa.

Finally, the fourth group in orange composed by India, Mexico and Turkey.

I'd also like a legend that assigns the different colors to the various
group.
I tried several times with library maps but it seems that I failed to find
the real setting of xlim and ylim. Can you please help me, I will be very
grateful.

Best regards
George

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]