[R] ISO recommendations for plot output format from R to MS Word

Sat Feb 13 07:55:11 CET 2021

On Fri, 12 Feb 2021 15:05:33 -0800
Robert Dodier <robert.dodier using gmail.com> wrote:

> Towards the goal of creating an MS Word document which others with
> unspecified versions of MS Word can view correctly, in what format
> should I export figures from R?

A cross-platform plotting device designed specifically for word
processors is devEMF. In my experience, best compatibility with Word
can be achieved by creating figures with parameters (emfPlus = TRUE,
emfPlusFont = FALSE, emfPlusRaster = TRUE), but I only checked Word
2003 and 2010 (for Windows).

--
Best regards,
Ivan