[R] ISO recommendations for plot output format from R to MS Word

Kevin Thorpe kev|n@thorpe @end|ng |rom utoronto@c@
Thu Feb 18 19:12:31 CET 2021

I did not see the original thread so this may have been discussed.

I would think that it would be more seamless to use Rmarkdown.
Simply put the plotting code into an Rmarkdown file and send it
straight to Word. Is there a reason why this is not a viable option?

--
Kevin E. Thorpe
Head of Biostatistics,  Applied Health Research Centre (AHRC)