[R] Making model predictions

Sat Feb 27 20:36:58 CET 2021

The standard approach for prediction is via a predict() method for the
class of the model fit. So, have you checked
?predict.naiveBayes

If this does not satisfy your needs, you are on your own. Possibly your
best course of action then is to contact the maintainer as the posting
guide (linked below) recommends for "non-standard" packages. (?maintainer)

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."