[R] Troubles installing Rcmdr on Mac

CHAMPELY STEPHANE @teph@ne@ch@mpe|y @end|ng |rom un|v-|yon1@|r
Mon Jan 11 12:45:01 CET 2021

Dear colleagues,
I try to help my (french) student since five days to install Rcmd for mac and they have (ALL of them, and I use windows so I am not very skilled for that task) the same problem. When they load Rcmd, some supplementary tools (in order to use the command "otool") are missing according a message and trying to download them leads to a message indicated that it is not at the present moment available (since Thursday last week...)
So the menu of the Rcmdr are "white". Any idea where this technical problem come from ?
Thank you fr any help !

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]