[R] Troubles installing Rcmdr on Mac

Dr Eberhard W Lisse e| @end|ng |rom ||@@e@n@
Mon Jan 11 19:55:26 CET 2021

Use RStudio.

But it can be that the command line tools are missing, which you (may) need to compile packages (from source).Ask one of them to open a terminal window and type the command ‘make —version’ without the ‘’) if that results in an error they need to enter ‘sudo xcode-select —install’ and then their password when asked.If that fixes the issue have all of them do that.

el

—
Sent from Dr Lisse’s iPhone