[R] How to estimate the parameter for many variable?

Thu Jul 8 12:40:17 CEST 2021

Hello,

Also, in the code

x <- data.matrix(Ozone_weekly)

[...omited...]

for(i in 1:nrow(x))
   + { for(j in 1:ncol(x))
     + {x[i,j] = 1}}

not only you rewrite x but the double for loop is equivalent to

x[] <- 1

courtesy R's vectorised behavior. (The square parenthesis are needed to
keep the dimensions, the matrix form.)
And, I'm not sure but isn't

head(gev.fit)[1:4]

equivalent to

head(gev.fit, n = 4)

?

Like Jim says, we need more information, can you post Ozone_weekly2 and
the code that produced gev.fit? But in the mean time you can revise your
code.

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas