[R] Assigning categorical values to dates

Thu Jul 22 06:06:16 CEST 2021

You have been told how to do it. If you do not understand, you should find
a suitable tutorial to learn about how R factors work. There are some
difficulties in converting dates on an ongoing basis to factors, so I think
you should take Tom's advice to rethink this. It sounds as if you might
also do well to find someone with more R experience to consult with... "How
in the world do  I..." does not inspire confidence that you know what you
are doing.

Cheers,
Bert