[R] RStudio does not do anything when issued Knit request

ceepee c@r|o@pen@999 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jun 3 19:44:42 CEST 2021

I have R studio 1.4.11 06 installed on my Windows 10 PC along with R 4.1.0.

When I try to knit a project the RStudio does not do anything, and it does
not  give an error message either. Every time I click knit button, it takes
me to the "R Markdown" tab at the bottom and then displays the full path and
the name of the RMD file - that is about it. It was working fine before but
suddenly started behaving this way. FYI, the code runs without errors when
the code chunk is run inside RStudio.

I have attached an image on where it takes me. Any thoughts? TIA.

<https://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/t389862/RStudioMsgWhenTryingToKnit.jpg>

CP

--
Sent from: https://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/R-help-f789696.html